Meet & Greet
We takes the hassle out of airport check-in, long lines and heavy luggage. We contract with a team of highly experienced airport concierges.
Term and Conditions.
• Best Airport Taxi is a Subdivion of its Parent Company :: FleetGTA :: Best Toronto Airport Taxi and Limousine Service Provider
• For all Prearranged FleetGTA Taxi services or Toronto Car Service Bookings, A 15% gratuity will automatically billed to all rides. A standard gratuity is added on the basic trip fare, wait time and stop time, or baby car seat or Child seat, holiday surcharges these all will be added on the final limo trip invoice.
• Optional charges will be added into the invoice like Toll road 407 ETR etc. depending on client's preference in choice of route. Pre-Arrange $13.00 Fee is applicable for Pearson airport pickups. The following additional charges will be itemized on the customer's billing statement when applicable: two-way tolls, airport fees and Cell phone usage.
• HST taxes will be charged as required.
• FleetGTA follows GTAA prescribed rates but these published rates are subject to change without notice.
• All Limo and Taxi Tariff rates are calculated or Billed in the local Canadian currency dollars.
STOP TIME – WAIT TIME:
• Domestic Arrivals are given 60 minutes of free wait time from the official posted arrival time.
• International Arrivals are given 70 minutes of free waiting time on all International flights arriving from the official posted arrival time. Additional waiting time will be calculated in increments 15 minutes at the vehicle’s hourly rate. 15% gratuity, tolls and parking are additional.
• For all other reservations, 10 minutes of free wait time is given. Any additional wait time will be charged in 15 minute increments based on the hourly rate for that particular vehicle.
• FleetGTA does not monitor train schedules, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving by train that is delayed by more than 10 minutes.
• FleetGTA does not monitor private flights, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving on a private plane that is delayed by more than 10 minutes.
• Passenger pre-booked stops for trips during a city to city or point-to-point reservation will be charged $10.00 per stop for maximum of 5 minutes, and delays will automatically revert to FleetGTA’s hourly rate after 5 minutes.
• Passenger requested stops off route for city to city or point-to-point reservations, additional charges will revert to FleetGTA's hourly rate.
CANCELLATION & NO SHOW FESS:
• Cancellation of Town Car sedans and SUVs with TWENTY-FOUR HOURS (24 HRS) NOTICE OR LESS from scheduled pick-up will result in a full charge equal to the base fare price of the trip plus the 15% gratuity.
• Cancellation of stretch limousines, stretch SUV limousines, with THREE DAYS (3 DAYS) NOTICE OR LESS from date of service will be charged the vehicle hourly minimum.
• Cancellation of booked orders with TWO DAYS (1 DAY) NOTICE OR LESS will be charged at the full rate.
• Cancellation of Wedding bookings or Prom contracts with THIRTY DAYS (15 DAYS) NOTICE OR LESS from date of service will be charged the full contract amount. In cases of no existing contract, the vehicles? Hourly minimum will be charged. A 'no show' fee equal to the base fare price of the trip plus 15% gratuity plus applicable wait time fee will be charged when the passenger fails to arrive at the designated location.
• To avoid a 'no show' fee call 1-855-503-5338 if you cannot locate your vehicle.
• FleetGTA shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control including extreme weather condition, road blocks or road constructions or road closures because of accidents or vehicle breakdowns. FleetGTA will try its best to accommodate its clientele in such a situation but will never be responsible in any way in any condition.
• Pearson Airport, Billy Bishop Toronto Island Airport, Hamilton Airport Lost baggage Best airport Taxi assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings, or any items left in the vehicle. Driver/chauffeurs is not responsible for loading or unloading the baggage it is traveling passengers responsibility to monitor, check his her belongings during pick up and drop off.
• $150.00 will be billed to client if the driver or the company will decide that vehicle was abused during its booked time.FleetGTA has a complete right to charge the said amount for clean up service. $25.00 replacement fee will be charged for any broken glasses,
•FleetGTA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT GIVING PRIOR NOTICE. ANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS NOT INCLUDED ON THIS PAGE ARE SUBJECT TO THE SOLE DESCRETION OF FleetGTA.